Friday, December 30, 2005

Extreme Makover: Blog Edition

Hello world. I figured its finally time to make some cosmetic changes to my site. Considering my complete lack of knowledge when it comes to writing and reading code the changes might not seem like much... If that is the case for you... bite me.
Its crazy learning to read this code stuff without really any refrences. Its like deciphering interactive hieroglyphics. It feels good to finally figure out what to change after wading through the lot of it for an hour. Only to quickly have that pride and feeling of accomplishmet sucked away as it becomes blatently simple and obvious.
Look for some new links as well.
I got a cool digi camera for chirstmas, so expect all kinds of cool random picures. I used if for my new header that took me frickn hours to get sized correctly. Which i can now do in seconds. Still needs more work. I sound like toad.

Comments on "Extreme Makover: Blog Edition"

 

Blogger C-C-C-Corn Dog said ... (5:52 PM) : 

Nice! I like it. Now you can show me where to insert an image for the header. Like now - show me now!!!!

 

post a comment