Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Playing the Blogmarket

Blogshares, the Fantasy Blog Stockmarket

Ive stumbled across this website last week, actually T.L.O.T found it. Its a blog stockmarket. Here is my listing , which has actually been listed there for almost a year. There are also these listings for cool people like Corn Dog, Kimblahg, and 704d, but the owners have not claimed them.
I dont fully understand all of it yet, but it seems fun, and a great way to promote my ramblings. I think i found out how to get reindexed, but it hasnt happened yet. Im in the process of a hostile takeover of Inane in the Membrane as we speak!!!!

Comments on "Playing the Blogmarket"

 

Blogger Island Dave said ... (6:25 PM) : 

Hope you have fun! I sent you some shares to help you build up your fortune :)

 

Blogger C-C-C-Corn Dog said ... (5:03 PM) : 

Hostile takeover??? Of Corn Dog Blog? You are eeeeevil. Like fru-its of the deviiiiil.

 

post a comment